Manufacturers

Suppliers

Newsletter

PrestaShop
150 Years of the District Maximize

150 Years of the District

The first section of the Metropolitan District Railway, to give it its full original title, opened between Gloucester Road and Westminster on Christmas Eve 1868, services having been started by the Metropolitan between Praed Street Paddington and Gloucester Road two months earlier. It has since grown to be the line with the most stations on the London Underground network.

CAP N261

Warning: Last items in stock!

£ 12.50